Herbasoil, Solu-Cal and Biozolfo soil improvers
Herbasoil amendments and Solu-Cal and Biozolfo soil additives have been studied in an exclusive and specific way for the construction and maintenance of professional turfgrass areas
Our product line of amendments and soil additives, is tested and checked continuously by independent soil chemical and physical laboratories and obey to the most rigorous standards as USGA and DIN norms.
In particular Herbasoil is made by a wide array of inorganic soil amendments designed specifically for the golf/landscaping/turf industry. This products range, depending upon composition, application and soil type. They are studied for turf grounds, construction and maintenance, maximizing the water holding and cation exchange capacity, porosity and hydraulic conductivity.
Their utilization beneficially changes the water release pattern in the soil, eliminating localized dry spots and reducing irrigation and nutritional requirements. One of them, BLTG, is extraordinary in eliminating black layer problems.
Solu-Cal and Biozolfo are strong corrective agents of soil acidity and alkalinity. Solu-Cal is, above all, the most efficient calcium supplier of Ca deficient turf. Its technological secret consists in treating calcium carbonate and gypsum with a strong organic acid PHCA that increases its solubility four times, compared to normal products.
Moreover, Solu-Cal S is essential in correcting saline and sodic soils often present in coastal areas and where irrigation is made with effluent water. All products are microgranular, easy to distribute and dissolve, optimizing plants response.
Benefts concerning Herbasoil amendments:
· Produces optimal soils for construction and maintenance of turfgrass surfaces;
· Scientifcally developed for the exclusive utilization on professional turfgrass;
· Obtained from attested materials with a severe internal quality control service;
· Fine, dry, homogeneous and easy-to-use.
Benefts concerning Solu-cal and Biozolfo:
· Specifcally studied for the correction of acid, alkaline and salty soils;
· Microgranular, easy to distribute with normal fertilizer spreaders;
· Immediately soluble, immediately effective;
· Dosage four times lower than normal ag. products;
· Employable directly on the turf-grass without scorching;
· No need of irrigation after distribution.